Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Savage Worlds Star Wars Bennies

I made some Star Wars bennies for our current campaign and wanted to share how easy they were to make.  I think the process would be great to make bennies or status markers for other genres.


I created a sheet of Star Wars themed images in Powerpoint and sized each to about 1" wide. I used a 1" hole punch on the sheet and stuck the images to 1" epoxy stickers. I glued 2 epoxy stickers with the images together using Elmer's PVA glue and they turned out just like I wanted! My first batch wasn't as great. I used UHU glue which is really sticky with a low water content. This was too much and made the images darken. Good lesson learned - don't always use the stickiest glue you can find.

Here's a pic of a sheet of epoxy stickers. You will sometimes find them listed as bottle cap stickers as crafters use them to make pendants with soda bottle caps.



No comments:

Post a Comment